WOOD ADHESIVE WINTER
Area of usage
- For indoor use
- In dry, not-constantly moist environments
- All round wood glue
- Wood against wood
- OSB- Drywall and chipboard
- Parquet and laminate flooring
- Outdoor furniture, etc.
Wood glue/white glue of so-called winter type based on PVAc. For the best results, the material to be glued should have a good fit and preferably be newly processed. Clamp the application for at least thirty minutes, preferably longer. Can be stored and used cold, down to -10 °C, but best frost-free. Non-dried glue is cleaned with water or Universal cleaning cloth.
- Moisture class D2
- Working temperature -10 °C to +40 °C
- Store upright at room temperature max +25 °C