WOOD ADHESIVE INDOOR
Area of usage
- For indoor use
- In moisture-free environments
- For most types of wood such as:
- Wood, particle board, OSB, Plywood
- Wood fibre, Paper etc.
Classic wood glue or so-called white glue based on PVAc. Works well on most wood. For the best results, the material to be glued should have a good fit and preferably be newly processed. Clamp the application for at least thirty minutes, preferably longer. Store frost-free, non-dried glue is cleaned with water or Universal cleaning cloth.
- Moisture class D2
- Working temperature +5 °C to +40 °C
- Store upright at room temperature max +25 °C